Monday 28 March 2011

instant karma

i was queueing up to deposit some money to pay for a fine, and this girl who was already in line moved to block me. i believe because she was first in line she thought she could have a choice of two machines.

if that's the way you want to play, fine.

my machine became available first, and she moved to take it.

"excuse me, i believe you were in that line," i said loudly, fingering at her queue, and she was embarrassed back into her line.

lol!

and then, standing in front of the machine, i realised i'd forgotten to bring my atm card. fml.

***

last night i was pressed into my bed three times, and throughout the whole event i heard a female voice with a prc slang talking to me, as if i was supposed to know her.

i made up my mind to jump straight out of bed the moment i could move, but the funny thing was i actually fell asleep somewhere in the middle of the whole thing and had a dream.

weird, ain't it.

No comments: