Saturday 1 September 2012

been a while eh?

some funny shit that happened while i was inactive in the blogosphere.

***
me and chinky on old cars

me: i'm gonna get a seriously old school merc and drive it around like a boss.
chinky: ya you should! i like the chrome!
me: you like chrome? you can try to polish it.
chinky: i'll leave this kind of manly tasks to you.
me: LOL!

***
me and chinky on the starbucks guy

chinky: he's an indian right?
me: ya.
chinky: you know what they're called?
me: punjabi.
chinky (rolleye lol): barista la!
me: LOLOL!! but technically i'm not wrong either.

***
the australian trip came and went. just like that. wasn't as spectacular as i'd hoped it'd be.

I haven't been updating like i should have. again. with all the work charging up my ass and barreling down my shoulders right now it's nearly impossible to get any typing done. no time to blog. no time to sleep. no time to zhng the car. no time for any.
fucking.
thing.

and blogspot's changed its format again. i'm getting too old for this shit.

i'll think about updating this blog again.

or maybe i'll just shut this racket down once and for all.

No comments: