Sunday 10 February 2013

snippets

been a while eh? i haven't got a lot of stuff so i'll just publish the blog-worthy things i've jotted down. yes, i have this list in case i come up blank and stare at a blank screen.

***

夜...

me: 为什么这些 toyota vios 每次晚上这么快?
chinky: 因为它们白天机会.
me: 哈!!!

***

one morning i made a coffee and brought it to the nearby park to sip. a little fruit fly buzzed near while i was admiring the flowers. while i was sipping my coffee i saw the fruit fly stroll around the rim of my mug. and then i stopped sipping and watched as the cute little thing slipped on the inside wall and fell into my coffee, and die from the steaming beverage.

***

chinky had a confession...

one rainy day i parked my car right outside my house. she opened her door too wide and chipped the paint on the fence. i noticed it a couple of weeks later and asked if she remembered doing it and she said "no" with a poker face.

she confessed to me more than 6 months later.

chinky had a confession...

***

one day i drove the mini. after the ground-hugging, planted, firm and grippy ride the silvia gives me, the mini feels like a tall, soft, bouncy, turn-and-you-flip minivan.

yep. comfy.

***

one night at my place...

me: hmm maybe i should remove this key chain from my car key.
chinky: hmm yeah, the whole set looks very heavy.
me: yeah.
chinky: actually the heaviest thing in this set is the key.
me: hmm you're right.
chinky: what's it for?
me: SPEECHLESS...

***

one day we took the mini...

chinky: you know the mini smells really good?
me: hmm yeah.
chinky: no car in the world has this scent! i love it!
me: (:
chinky: the silvia has no scent. just noise.
me: ...

***

one night on the expressway...

chinky (pointing): that.. that... that's got to be the ugliest taillights i've ever seen!
me: lower your finger darling, that's a bentley.
chinky: LOLOL!!! you serious?!?!
just then it braked and entire top length of the windscreen lit up with leds.
me: OHMYGODDD!!! that's gotta be the ugliest taillights i've ever seen!
chinky: LOL!!
me: but then it's really quite blinding. it really works, i'll give it that.
chinky: that's because it's blindingly ugly!
me: LOL!!!

***

you know your car is fast when you can't determine if the person you've overtaken actually sped up. or tried to.

No comments: